The Tulalip Tribes publicly announces that Tribal and Indian Preference shall apply to Tulalip Tribal Job Opportunities.
If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding career, Tulalip may be the place for you! Our employee compensation package includes competitive wages and benefits including paid holidays, vacations, and medical and dental insurance.
Click on this link to take a look at our Current Job Openings to learn about the variety of career opportunities available right now.
10200 Quil Ceda Blvd.
Tulalip, WA 98271
Phone: (360) 716-1562
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
1. Take exit 200 and turn left onto Quil Ceda Way
2. Proceed over the I5 freeway and make a right turn onto Quil Ceda Parkway.
3. Proceed up Quil Ceda Parkway until you reach 99th Place NE.
4. Turn left onto 99th Place NE.
5. Turn right onto 30th Avenue NE. and proceed to the area behind the Tulalip Resort Casino.
6. The Tulalip Central Employment Department will be on your left side near the RV parking lot.
1. Take exit 202 and turn right onto 116th Street NE.
2. Proceed to next intersection and turn left onto Quil Ceda Blvd. (30th Avenue NE)
3. Proceed through traffic circle and exit right continuing on 30th Avenue NE.
4. Continue down 30th Avenue NE until you are behind the Tulalip Resort Casino.
5. The Tulalip Central Employment Department will be on your right side near the RV parking lot.
The TERO program assists Tribal members, other natives and their families in preferential employment, contracting and business opportunities. For more information link to www.TulalipTERO.com
Tulalip Tribes Administration Building
TERO (2nd floor)
6406 Marine Dr
Tulalip, WA 98271
1. Take exit 199 and turn Left onto 4th St.
2. 4th Street changes into Marine View Drive on the West side of Interstate 5.
3. Proceed to 64th St. NW and turn Right.
4. Proceed up the hill to the Tulalip Administration parking lot.
5. The TERO office is located on the 2nd floor of the Tulalip Administration building.
1. Take exit 199 and turn Right onto Marine View Drive.
2. Proceed to 64th St. NW and turn Right.
3. Proceed up the hill to the Tulalip Administration parking lot.
4. The TERO office is located on the 2nd floor of the Tulalip Administration building.
If you have any problems on this web site, please contact technical support at CentralEmploymentInfo@tulalipresort.com.