- Req No:
- Health Care
- HEALTH SERVICES
- Closing Date:
- December 5, 2021
The Tulalip Tribes
The Tulalip Tribes publicly announces that Indian Preference in hiring shall apply to Tulalip Tribal job opportunities according to our Preference Code.
Tribal Department: Community Health
Job Summary: Registered Nurse will work as part of the nursing team to provide primary care support to the Community Health Program and hospital liaison. Will act as patient advocate as well as support the clinical, administrative and billing efforts of the Community Health department. Participates in planning and implementation of care for patients of the Tulalip Health Community.
Compensation: $34.09 hr.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Associate Degree in Nursing (RN)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN) preferred
Minimum Related Experience
- Three (3) years’ work experience as a Registered Nurse (Employer will consider a combination of: One (1) year RN experience and Four (4) years LPN experience or Two (2) years RN experience and Two (2) years LPN experience as a substitute)
- Two (2) years’ work experience in Community Health
- One (1) year work experience with triage as an RN
- One (1) year experience with Electronic Health Records
- One (1) year experience working with Native Community preferred
- Home Health RN experience preferred
- WA State Driver’s License and must adhere to the Motor Vehicle Regulation (Personal Automobile Insurance & Abstract Required)
- Current and unrestricted Washington State RN License
- Negative TB Skin Test or chest x-ray. Must maintain as a condition of continued employment
- CPR/First Aid certificate. Must maintain as a condition of continued employment
- Bloodborne Pathogens certificate. Must maintain as a condition of continued employment
- HIPAA certification upon hire
- Must complete required Health Services credentialing process prior to start date
- Must abide by the Tulalip Tribes vaccination policy
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment background check
Terms of Employment: This is a regular full-time position.