- Req No:
- Social Services
- Closing Date:
- May 16, 2021
The Tulalip Tribes
The Tulalip Tribes publicly announces that Indian Preference in hiring shall apply to Tulalip Tribal job opportunities according to our Preference Code.
Tribal Department: Beda?chelh
Job Summary: To ensure the protection and preservation of Indian Children and their families that fall under the jurisdiction of Tulalip Tribes, according to the Tulalip Tribes Juvenile & Family Code. Actively engage children and families in services to prevent or reduce the risk of child abuse and neglect or reunify children to their parental home. To meet all directives as required by the code, policy and other mandates as to case management. Keep children connected to their culture, families and traditions. Provide ongoing services to children and their families where risk is high or there is court involvement including preparing court documents, testifying and representing The Tulalip Tribes beda?chelh and Child.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Bachelor Degree in Social Work.
- Master Degree Social Work (MSW) may be considered in lieu of the one (1) year of experience
- Master Degree in a related field may be considered in lieu of six (6) months of experience
Minimum Related Experience
- One (1) year paid social services experience
- Typing 30 wpm
- WA State Driver’s License and must adhere to the Motor Vehicle Regulation (Personal Automobile Insurance & Abstract Required-Use of personal vehicle may be required)
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
Terms of Employment: This is a Contracted position.