- Req No:
- Health Care
- DENTAL CLINIC
- Closing Date:
- June 13, 2021
The Tulalip Tribes
The Tulalip Tribes publicly announces that Indian Preference in hiring shall apply to Tulalip Tribal job opportunities according to our Preference Code.
Tribal Department: Dental Clinic
Job Summary: Functions as General Dentist in the Tulalip Dental Clinic. The purpose of this position is to provide dental health services to the designated Indian population in Tulalip. Aide in the supervision of dental hygienists, dental assistants and dental auxiliary staff in clinical duties, with the Dental Director. Performs duties in accordance with licensure codes of the D.D.S. or D.M.D. degrees in dental medicine from an accredited school of dentistry and current license to practice dentistry in the state of Washington.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Dentistry.
- Graduate of an accredited General Practice Residency (GPR) or Advanced Education in General Dentistry Program. (AEGD) preferred
Minimum Related Experience
- Three (3) years of clinical experience.
- Three (3) years’ experience working with Dentrix or similar Electronic Dental Records.
- Three (3) years’ experience working with digital x-rays systems.
- Three (3) years’ experience using Microsoft Office programs.
- Three (3) years’ experience maintaining confidentiality.
- Experience in Oral Surgery and Dental Implants. preferred
- Current Washington State Dental License and current DEA license.
- Negative TB Skin Test or chest x-ray. Must maintain as a condition of continued employment.
- CPR/First Aide Certificate. Must maintain as a condition of continued employment.
- Blood Borne Pathogens Certificate. Must maintain as a condition of continued employment.
- HIPAA certification upon hire.
- Must keep all state required continuing education credits up to date.
- Must complete required Health Services credentialing process prior to start date.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
Terms of Employment: This is a Contracted position.