- Req No:
- Administrative / Clerical
- CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICE
- Closing Date:
- April 18, 2021
The Tulalip Tribes
The Tulalip Tribes publicly announces that Indian Preference in hiring shall apply to Tulalip Tribal job opportunities according to our Preference Code.
Tribal Department: Tulalip Emergency Rental Assistance Program (TERAP)
Job Summary: Great clients, accepts applications, verify info/attachments are complete. Responsible for the data entry and filing of the case files. Files including electronic and paper. Must adhere to strict confidentiality requirements. Perform work in accordance to policies, procedures, and applicable Tulalip Tribal laws. Provide additional support to clients with questions. Support client specialist when reviewing and maintaining client files.
Compensation: $18.30 hr.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
Minimum Related Experience
- One (1) year experience working with physical or digital filing system.
- One (1) year experience answering a multi-line phone.
- One (1) year experience in an office environment.
- One (1) year of maintaining strict confidentiality.
- One (1) year experience with Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
Terms of Employment: This is a grant funded contracted position that ends December 31st, 2021.