- Req No:
- CHIEF OPERATING OFFICE
- Closing Date:
- August 1, 2021
The Tulalip Tribes
The Tulalip Tribes publicly announces that Native Preference in hiring shall apply to Tulalip Tribal job opportunities
Tribal Department: Construction
Job Summary: Assists with all phases of general construction. Performs carpentry and all general construction tasks in accordance with the UBC and other established tribal building procedures, policies and regulations.
Compensation: $24.36 hr.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
Minimum Related Experience
- Five (5) years’ experience in the carpentry field.
- Three (3) years’ experience in framing houses or commercial buildings working with drop ceilings, siding, setting windows, hanging doors and sheet rock. Carpentry training through TERO can be substituted as one (1) year work experience.
- WA State Driver’s License and must adhere to the Motor Vehicle Regulation. (Abstract Required)
- Must pass an Agility exam to determine if physically capable of performing job duties.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
Terms of Employment: This is a regular Full-Time position.