- Req No:
- Customer Service
- Closing Date:
- August 1, 2021
The Tulalip Tribes
The Tulalip Tribes publicly announces that Native Preference in hiring shall apply to Tulalip Tribal job opportunities
Tribal Department: Security
Job Summary: Ensures the protection of all Tulalip Tribal Government properties, assets, and the safety of all guest and team members. Follow all Security Standard Operational Procedures (SOP).
Compensation: $16.64 hr.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
Minimum Related Experience
- Six (6) months’ experience working in a security field Preferred
- Six (6) months’ experience working in a guest service field. Preferred
- WA State Driver’s License and must adhere to the Motor Vehicle Regulation. (Abstract Required)
- Will be required to attend, complete and keep Current CPR, AED, First Aid and any training deemed necessary.
- Must pass an Agility exam to determine if physically capable of performing job duties.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
Terms of Employment: This is a regular Full-Time position