Female LOH Therapist
Female LOH Therapist
- Req No:
- Mental Wellness
- LEGACY OF HEALING
- Closing Date:
- August 1, 2021
The Tulalip Tribes
The Tulalip Tribes publicly announces that Native Preference in hiring shall apply to Tulalip Tribal job opportunities
Tribal Department: Legacy of Healing (LOH)
Job Summary: This position is responsible for providing the full range of clinically indicated services; including individual psychotherapy, group therapy, family therapy, treatment plans, safety plans, and case management for adult victims of domestic violence and/or sexual assault, sex trafficking, stalking. The clientele will consist of adult males and females. This position requires extensive skills in supporting clients who have experienced trauma. This clinician will be responsible for developing tailored plans to meet the needs and goals of the clients.
Compensation: $32.42 hr.
- Master's degree required from an accredited college or university in Psychology, Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, or Counseling Psychology.
Minimum Related Experience
- Two (2) years’ experience required providing mental health counseling services to adults.
- Two (2) years’ experience working with adults providing trauma-focused treatment with concerns including being a victim/survivor of domestic violence and/or sexual assault, sex trafficking, stalking.
- One (1) year experience working with tribal communities and/or people from diverse backgrounds.
- One (1) year of experience working with evidence-based practices.
- Candidates must be female.
- WA State Driver’s License & personal insurance
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist, Mental Health Counselor, Marriage & Family Counselor, or related WA State Licensure.
- HIPAA training upon hire.
- CPR/First Aid/Blood-Borne Pathogens Certificate. Must obtain within 30 days of hire.
- Must be eligible to work in a designated Safe Zone per Title 4. Section 4.25.680
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
Terms of Employment: This is a Contracted position