- Req No:
- CENTRAL DRUG & ALCOHOL COMPLIANCE DEPARTMENT (CDACD)
- Closing Date:
- February 28, 2021
The Tulalip Tribes
The Tulalip Tribes publicly announces that Indian Preference in hiring shall apply to Tulalip Tribal job opportunities according to our Preference Code.
Tribal Department: Central Drug and Alcohol Compliance Department
Job Summary: Under the direction of the CDACD Supervisor and Manager, coordinates and conducts drug/alcohol testing in accordance with policies and procedures and applicable laws. Serves in an advisory capacity to employees and management in regards to the Drug and Alcohol related codes, policies and procedures. In coordination with Human Resources prepares and performs corrective actions. Responsible to monitors compliance for employees violating drug/alcohol policy/code. Prepares required reports.
Compensation: $18.30 hr.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
Minimum Related Experience
- One (1) year work experience in an office environment and/or medical facility/office.
- One (1) year work experience using communication, public, and employee relation skills.
- One (1) year work experience maintaining confidential information.
- One (1) year work experience with Microsoft Word and Excel computer programs.
- Typing 30 wpm
- Must be male (required for same sex observed urinalysis testing).
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must have valid driver’s license and insurance. (proof will be requested)
- Must have reliable personal transportation to travel between work sites.
- Must become certified in Legal & POCT Drug Collections and as a Breath Alcohol Technician upon hire.
- Must become certified in CPR, Blood Bourne Pathogens, Narcan, and other certifications as requested.
- Must have the ability to be Class B Certified by the Washington State Gambling Commission and licensed by TGA.
- Must be able to work any shift (day, swing, grave), weekends and/or holidays or on-call any hour.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
Terms of Employment: This is a regular Full-Time position