- Req No:
- Social Services
- Closing Date:
- February 28, 2021
THE TULALIP TRIBES
The Tulalip Tribes publicly announces that Indian Preference in hiring shall apply to the Tulalip Tribal job opportunities according to our Preference Code.
Job Summary: To ensure the protection and preservation of Indian Children and their families that fall under the jurisdiction of Tulalip Tribes, according to the Juvenile Youth and Family Code. Actively engage children and families in services to prevent or reduce the risk of child abuse and neglect or reunify children to their parental home. To meet all directives as required by the code, policy and other mandates as to case management. Keep children connected to their culture, families and traditions. Provide ongoing services to children and their families where risk is high or there is court involvement including preparing court documents, testifying and representing The Tulalip Tribes Beda?chelh and Child.
Compensation: $24.36 hr.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work may be considered in lieu of one (1) year of experience.
- Master’s Degree in related field may be considered in lieu of six (6) months experience
Minimum Related Experience
- One (1) year paid social services experience.
- Typing 30wpm
- Washington State Driver’s License.
- Must adhere to the Motor Vehicle Regulation. (Abstract Required)
- Must have a reliable vehicle with appropriate insurance (Proof if insurance required)
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment background check
Terms of Employment: This is a Contracted position.