- Req No:
- CE.FH.WF 101
- Social Services
- COMMUNITY ENRICHMENT
- Closing Date:
- February 23, 2020
The Tulalip Tribes
The Tulalip Tribes publicly announces that Indian Preference in hiring shall apply to Tulalip Tribal job opportunities according to our Preference Code.
Tribal Department: Family Haven
Job Summary: The Wraparound Facilitator works with at-risk youth, their families, and other individuals by supporting them to achieve the goals identified by using the 10 Principles of the Wraparound Process. Enhance natural support systems and identify strengths and needs for at-risk youth, their families and other individuals. Coordinates meetings with service providers and others. Facilitate collaboration between providers and agencies serving the youth, their family and others individuals in the program.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
Minimum Related Experience
- One (1) year of direct experience working with families and children
- One (1) year computer operation experience to include Microsoft Office products.
- Pediatric CPR and First Aide Certificate.
- Valid Driver’s License and must adhere to the motor vehicle regulation. (Abstract Required)
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
Terms of Employment: This is a regular Full-Time position