- Req No:
- Closing Date:
- October 20, 2019
THE TULALIP TRIBES
The Tulalip Tribes publicly announces that Native Preference to hiring shall apply to the Tulalip Tribal job opportunities
Job Summary: Assists with all phases of General Construction. Performs carpentry and all general construction tasks in accordance with the UBC and other established Tribal Building Procedures, Policies and Regulations.
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent
Minimum Related Experience
- Must have one (1) year experience in framing houses or commercial buildings, working with drop ceilings, siding, setting windows, hanging doors and sheet rock. Carpentry training through TERO can be substituted for some experience.
- Must have a valid WA state driver’s
- The Tulalip Tribes requires different levels of pre-employment background screening for all positions.
- Employment is contingent upon successful passing of these background checks.
Terms of Employment: This is a Full Time position.