TELA Cook I
TELA Cook I
- Req No:
- Early Learning
- TELA BIRTH TO THREE
- Closing Date:
- September 22, 2019
THE TULALIP TRIBES
The Tulalip Tribes publicly announces that Native Preference to hiring shall apply to the Tulalip Tribal job opportunities
Job Summary: Responsible for the overall preparation and delivery of the TELA food service. Prepare a nutritious menu for the program that meets all requirements of the CACFP. Order food, plans menus, maintains equipment and kitchen area, operate all kitchen appliances (including dishwasher), clean and sanitize Perform any task deemed necessary for the program.
Compensation: $15.16 hr.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Knowledge of CACFP preferred
Minimum Related Experience
- Minimum of Six (6) months food preparation experience, to include preparation for large groups
- Early childhood experience preferred
- Valid and unrestricted Washington State Driver’s License.
- Current Food Handler’s permit, or must obtain within two weeks of hire date.
- Must test negative for TB prior to hire, and annually as a condition of employment.
- Current Pediatric CPR and First Aid certification.
- Blood Borne Pathogens certificate prior to hire and annually thereafter.
- Must have an annual physical exam and agility test prior to hire, and maintain as a condition of employment.
- The Tulalip Tribes requires different levels of pre-employment background screening for all positions. Employment is contingent upon successful passing of these background checks.
Terms of Employment: This is a Full Time position.