- Req No:
- THS.HC 100.3
- Health Care
- TULALIP HEALTH SYSTEM
- Closing Date:
- March 9, 2020
Department: Clinical Services
Job Summary: Assist clinical personnel in providing patient care services to the Tulalip Community.
Compensation: $18.58 hr.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Graduate of a state approved medical assistant program.
Minimum Related Experience:
- Six (6) months experience in a clinical setting as a graduate of an accredited program.
- Six (6) months experience giving and documenting Immunizations.
- Six (6) months experience using EPIC preferred.
- Six (6) months experience Electronic Health Record preferred.
Must possess an active unrestricted current Washington State Certification as a Medical Assistant-Certified.
Must possess current CPR or BCLS
TB skin test with results.
HIPAA training upon hire
The Tulalip Tribes requires different levels of pre-employment background screening for all positions. Employment is contingent upon successful passing of these background checks.
Terms of Employment: This is a regular full time position requiring at least 40 hours per week, or 2080 hours per year. Monday through Friday position. May require shift work.