- Job ID:
- Req No:
- THS.HC 119.1
- Tulalip, WA
- Health Care
- Tulalip Tribes
Job Title: Radiology Technician
Tribal Department: Clinical Services
Job Summary: Be a part of a comprehensive health and wellness system caring in culturally appropriate ways addressing the physical, mental, and spiritual aspects of each individual. We focus on the entire person, and have an integrative, patient-centered, multidisciplinary health team of dedicated professionals whose primary mission is to provide the best possible care to our tribal members and community. This position is located at the Karen I Fryberg Tulalip Health Clinic and performs a variety of radiologic procedures and related software applications support that require independent thinking and execution. As a member of the THS team, this position also acts as a patient advocate and promotes health and healthy living for the patients and their families. The incumbent works in conjunction with another part-time Radiology Technologist and reports to the Diagnostic Services Administrator. This position is a part-time, regular staff that includes benefits such as: paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, bereavement leave, special days off such as Tulalip Day, Etc. Work weeks are based on two-week pay periods, and employees are paid every other Friday.
Compensation: $41,870 annually
- Associates degree of radiologic technology, approved by American Registry of Radiological Technologist
- Two (2) years’ experience in a clinical setting as a graduate of an accredited program.
- One (1) year end user experience with RPMS, EPIC or other similar electronic health record
- Six (6) months’ experience with digital x-ray technology.
- Six (6) months’ phlebotomy and laboratory experience.
- Active unrestricted Washington State Radiologic Technologist Certification.
- TB skin test or chest x-ray.
- Must pass a Tier I-C background investigation.
Terms of Employment: This is a regular Full-Time position requiring 40 hours per week or 2080 hours per year.