- Req No:
- TPD 102.2
- Tribal Police
- Closing Date:
- April 18, 2021
Job Title: Communications Officer
Tribal Department: Tulalip Police Department
Job Summary: Ensure that all calls for service received by the Tulalip Police Department are handled in the best interest of Tulalip Community. Dispatch patrol officers to calls; perform duties and functions contained in the Tulalip Tribal Police Policies and Procedures.
Compensation: $22.14 hr.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- One (1) year experience utilizing communications skills.
- One (1) year working with Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel etc.
- One (1) year working in an office environment; working with multi-line telephones, multi-tasking, use of copier/fax machine.
- Must be able to type 35wpm.
- Must take a multi-task test that is administered by the Communications Supervisor.
- WA State Driver’s License. (Abstract Required)
- Must pass a Tier I-C background investigation.
- Must not be convicted of a felony or any violent crime.
- Must pass a Tulalip Police Department background investigation that includes but is not limited to; completing twenty (20) page Personal History Packet, credit check, polygraph
- Must pass a Urinalysis Test
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, holidays, rotating 12-hour shifts
Terms of Employment: This is a regular Full-Time position requiring 40 hours per week or 2080 hours per year.