HR Specialist I
HR Specialist I
- Req No:
- Human Resources
- HUMAN RESOURCES
- Closing Date:
- December 18, 2022
The Tulalip Tribes
The Tulalip Tribes publicly announces that Indian Preference in hiring shall apply to Tulalip Tribal job opportunities according to our Preference Code.
Tribal Department: Human Resources
Job Summary: Assists in the implementation of HR practices and objectives, from where they are assigned. This position will provide complex administrative and technical assistance to employees while emphasizing employee engagement and empowerment. Must maintain high performance, quality, and productivity standards as well as uphold policies and procedures that are in line with Tulalip’s mission, vision, and values.
Compensation: $24.10 hr.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Associate’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field. *Relevant experience may substitute for the degree requirement on a year-for-year basis.
Minimum Related Experience
- Two (2) years’ working experience with Human Resources.
- Two (2) years working with confidential information.
- Two (2) years working experience in complex administrative processes, such as appeals.
- Two (2) years working experience interpreting polices and procedures.
- Two (2) years working experience with Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Two (2) years office experience, including office equipment and record keeping
- Two (2) years working experience with a Time Management System (Kronos, TimeIPS, etc.)
- Typing 30 WPM
- Data Entry
- HIPAA certification upon hire.
- Must obtain and maintain THRP certification as a condition of continued employment.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
Terms of Employment: This is a regular Full-Time position