- Req No:
- CAO.NCR.HCC. VPD
- Natural Resources
- NATURAL RESOURCES
- Closing Date:
- October 24, 2021
The Tulalip Tribes
The Tulalip Tribes publicly announces that Indian Preference in hiring shall apply to Tulalip Tribal job opportunities according to our Preference Code.
Tribal Department: Hibulb Cultural Center
Job Summary: Produces, directs, shoots and edits Hibulb Cultural Center videos. Coordinates duplication and distribution of video, audio and multimedia. Provides technical support and training. Exercises independent judgement in the fulfillment of job duties. This position involves work that may take place in areas with children.
Compensation: $30.77 hr.
Minimum Required Education
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field * Relevant experience may substitute for the degree requirement on a year-for-year basis
Minimum Required Experience
- Five (5) years’ experience using classic production and digital production equipment and techniques
- Five (5) years’ experience with graphic design, manipulation and special techniques
- Five (5) years’ experience directing/switching live production
- Five (5) years’ experience leading, directing and coordinating crew
- Five (5) years’ creating and adhering to realistic budgets for individual projects
- Demo reel and/or portfolio required prior to interview
- WA State Driver’s License & Personal Auto Insurance
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
Terms of Employment: This is a regular full-time position.