- Req No:
- COO.TGA. EA
- Tribal Gaming Agency
- TRIBAL GAMING AGENCY
- Closing Date:
- December 18, 2022
The Tulalip Tribes
The Tulalip Tribes publicly announces that Indian Preference in hiring shall apply to Tulalip Tribal job opportunities according to our Preference Code.
Tribal Department: Tribal Gaming Agency
Job Summary: Responsible for the on-site regulation, control and security of the gaming operation as authorized by the Tribal/State Compact, and its Appendices; Tulalip Tribal Code 10.05 Gaming; and the Indian Gaming Regulatory Act to include NIGC; 25 CFR NIGC Rules and Regulations.
Compensation: $21.95 hr.
Minimum Required Education
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Military Enforcement training, Security training, or Gaming Regulatory training.
Minimum Required Experience
- Two (2) years' experience working with the public and customer relation skills
- Two (2) years' working experience utilizing interview techniques
- Two (2) years’ working experience utilizing investigative methods
- Reading Comprehensive
- Report Writing
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must possess WA Driver’s License and maintain personal automobile insurance.
- Must complete an Agility exam to determine if physically capable of performing the job.
- No negative or derogatory findings or pending criminal charges.
- No felony convictions.
- Must obtain certification by the Washington State Gambling Commission prior to commencing employment.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
Terms of Employment: This is a regular full-time position.